Join us for our next Image Competition (We have started using PrintCompetition.com so see below for updated instructions to enter)!!
- A great opportunity for PPSV members to win fabulous prizes
- You’ll receive professional feedback in a positive environment
- An excellent way to learn and grow your artistic skills
- PPSV Members qualify for annual awards such as Photographer of the Year and Category Winner
When: November 1st – via Zoom & printcompetition.com
- Weddings & Events
- Open Illustrated
Each image is judged against PPA’s 12 Criteria for Merit Image
Start time 6:00 pm PT announcements and Q&A,
~6:15 pm competition starts, ends approximately 9:30 pm.
Deadline for image submissions: 8:00pm Pacific Time the day BEFORE competition day.
You will be sent a zoom link once you are registered.
Cost: The Cost for PPSV, PPWC, and PPSCV members is $10.00 per image. Guest cost is $15.00 per image.
Note: You will need to register with printcompetition.com and Pay for at least the BASIC membership to ENTER images for competition (The cost for basic is $13 yearly, or premium $17 Quarterly, or $63 annually.) You can use the free account to just watch.Steps for entering the PPSV Image Competition:
- Log-in to your Printcompetition.com account
- Choose the PPSV Logo (available once a competition is open for registration)
- Scroll down to the “Create New Image Entry” and click on the link
- Enter the Image Title
- Select the Image Category
- Click on the “Create New Entry” link
- Scroll down to the “Entries for the Upcoming Event” section and upload your image(s)
- Once uploaded, click on the “Pay Image Fees” link (located in the red bar above the “Create New Image Entry” link) and pay according to the number of entries uploaded. Any entries not paid for prior to the competition night will be removed from the competition. Note: once paid, fees may not be refunded.
DEMO VIDEO of the Instructions for setting up account and entering images.
Sponsored by: Action Camera
Dedicated local Camera store in Roseville & Reno