October 19, 2022
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
In Person Meeting
Speaker In Person
Free to PPSV Members
$35 Guest Fee for Non-Members
- PPSV Image & Gear Talk - 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Flow Posing Couples in Ten Minutes - Traci Kinney
- Featured Speaker: Jim Vetter - 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Weddings from Camera to Client in Four Hours
- KEH will be onsite from 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
IMAGE & GEAR TALK PROGRAM:
Flow Posing Couples in Ten Minutes
Have you ever shot a wedding and only had 10 minutes to shoot the formal bride and groom portraits? Or, have you run out of posing ideas in a middle of a session?
Join us on October 19, 2022 from 6:00pm to 7:00 pm and learn how to easily and quickly pose couples and walk away with multiple looks in under 10 minutes.
You will learn:
- The 5 core poses used with every session.
- How to build different looks within each core pose.
- How to easily transition a couple from one pose to another.
- Walk away feeling more confident in creating an enjoyable experience for your clients.
- Handouts will be provided for this Image and Gear talk.
WEDDINGS FROM CAMERA TO CLIENT IN FOUR HOURS
High image-volume post-production can be overwhelming to the point you put it off to the last minute. However, artificial intelligence and a MIDI editing console used to control Adobe Lightroom can substantially reduce the time-consuming process of culling, editing, and publishing. This editing process is not limited to Weddings! You can use this lightning-fast process for Family, HS Seniors, Branding, Commercial, and other types of photography.
LEARN HOW TO:
- Cull 1500 images per hour, saving you time and money
- Basic edits for an entire wedding in 15 minutes using Artificial Intelligence
- Use a MIDI editing console to rapidly finish images with minimal use of a mouse or software sliders – avoiding carpal tunnel syndrome
- Quickly select and publish images for multiple social platforms and client galleries
- Create a proven workflow for redundancy and peace of mind
Jim Vetter is a wedding and portrait photographer from Fairfax in Marin County and is a member of the Professional Photographers of Wine Country (PPWC). He has been photographing weddings and events in northern California since 2010. His clients seek him out for his dramatic environmental portraiture and kind-hearted professionalism. He loves learning from his competition entries with PPA and WPPI and is currently working toward his Wedding Masters.
Jim is continually working to improve and refine his photography workflows through innovative processes and technologies. He loves to share his discoveries with other photographers and is thrilled to show off his current post-production process that includes Artificial Intelligence and a MIDI console used to control Adobe Lightroom for lightning-fast edits.
KEH WILL BE ONSITE
Eliminate the Stress of Selling Your Gear - The Process
To reserve a time, please email Sandra Harris at Harrisstudio@comcast.net or call 916-761-2627. If you email, please list out the items you want to sell and include your phone number. Sandra will call you and provide you an appointment time. Or call Sandra directly and she will schedule an appointment time for you. Special arrangements can be made for a large number of items or collections.
Walk-ins are welcome, but you may need to wait for sometime.
KEH will cut a check on the spot for good working condition:
- Digital & Film Cameras
- Lens and Flash Units
Please no darkroom and lighting equipment, or point & shoot cameras. Plus, they take care of packaging and shipping!