- Monthly meetings including our “Image and Gear Talk” segment where you can see and touch the latest gear and see what the other “pros” use; and a presentation by our guest speaker. Speaker topics have included, pin-up, maternity and newborn, commercial, pets, sports, wedding, family portraits and senior portraits.
- Monthly digital image competition. How will your images stack up against other local professionals?
- Workshops – All-day workshops designed to bring the latest and greatest concepts and techniques to our members.
- CPP study group – For those looking to sit for the CPP exam, we’ll be hosting two study groups to help you get ready for the exam. When you’re ready, PPSV will be hosting two exam sessions during 2013.
- Want some hands-on experience. PPSV maintains a “second shooter” and “assistants” list where member can go to find other members willing to act as a second shooter at a wedding or to assist with a large shoot.
- Field Trips/Group Outing – Are you in to macro, landscape or wildlife photography? We’re planning a couple of group outings where you can refine your skills with fellow photographers. Not to be left out, there will be a field trip or two for the portrait and wedding photographer.
2017 Board of Directors
President – James Trapp
Vice-President – Kimberly Olker
Secretary – Sandra Harris
Treasurer – Steve Folino
Board of Directors
Suzanne Hambleton (2016-2017)
Pam Engilis (2017-2018)
Traci Kinney (2017-2018)
Trish Trammell (2017-2018)
Image & Gear Talk