- Monthly meetings including our “Image and Gear Talk” segment where you can see and touch the latest gear and see what the other “pros” use and do to make their business successful; and a two hour presentation by our guest speaker. Speaker topics have included, pin-up, maternity and newborn, commercial, pets, sports, traveling, landscapes, wedding, family portraits and senior portraits.
- Quarterly digital image competition. How will your images stack up against other local professionals?
- Workshops – All-day workshops designed to bring the latest and greatest concepts and techniques to our members.
- CPP study group – For those looking to sit for the CPP exam, we’ll be hosting study groups to help you get ready for the exam.
- Field Trips/Group Outing – Are you into macro, landscape or wildlife photography? We’re planning a couple of group outings where you can refine your skills with fellow photographers. Not to be left out, there will be a field trip or two for the portrait and wedding photographer.
- Model Palooza – a fantastic full day of learning and shooting and fun. PPSV members receive a discounted rate for attendance.
2017 Board of Directors and Chairs
President – James Trapp
Vice-President – Kimberly Olker
Secretary – Sandra Harris
Treasurer – Steve Folino
Board of Directors
Suzanne Hambleton (2016-2017)
Pam Engilis (2017-2018)
Traci Kinney (2017-2018)
Trish Trammell (2017-2018)
Image & Gear Talk
Image Competition Chair